Air conditioning and heating systems consume the most energy within any home or building. Keeping them up-to-date with routine maintenance helps them run at top efficiency and use the least amount of energy necessary on a daily basis. An efficiently-running system means lower repair costs and can save your home hundreds of dollars a year. Maxson Air Conditioning & Heating will thoroughly clean and check all components of your air conditioning or heating system to prevent those annoying and pesky breakdowns. Call and schedule one today!
Maxson’s 11 Point A/C Tune-ups:
- Cycle the air conditioner
- Test total refrigerant pressure
- Test condenser capacitor
- Test blower capacitor
- Test amperage draw on fan motors
- Oil motors
- Check integrity of electrical contractors
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check indoor coils (drain properly)
- Inspect and wash outdoor coils
- Measure and record delta T
No matter what service or maintenance need you may have, you can rely on Maxson Air Conditioning & Heating to bring you the best result! Call us at (630) 556-8434 today to schedule a routine maintenance visit.